Nestled within the diverse 72-acre landscape of historic Harvey S. Firestone Recreation Park, the Firestone Dog Park is designed to provide dogs a safe place to run, jump and play:
- $80,000 campaign goal
- 1-acre fenced area strategically located near existing Walking Trail
- Natural setting with shade trees and space to run free
- Double gates for safety
- Separate runs for small and large dogs
- Water station
- Park benches
- Dog depots/waste stations
- Named after entrepreneur and Columbiana-native Harvey S. Firestone
ARE YOU FROM A BREWERY?
HAVE A FOOD
FEED THE PEOPLE
HAVE ITEMS YOU WANT TO SELL?
BRING YOUR STUFF